So, here is a whirlwind update with bullet points and everything:
- SEPTEMBER 1 = Chinese National Holiday for Teachers Day - I am actually really sorry I missed this one. A national holiday celebrating Teachers? OK, they got this one right. Go Teachers!
- SEPTEMBER 4 = REFERRAL DAY - CCAA made it to November 25 . . . ONLY FOUR DAYS . . . and 193 LID days to go . . .
- SEPTEMBER 6 = 15 month LIDversary - no comment
- SEPTEMBER 25 = Chinese Traditional Holiday - Moon Festival - since I missed explaining this, you'll have to wait until next year . . .
- OCTOBER 1 = Chinese National Holiday - National Day - the anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China in 1949
- OCTOBER 2 = REFERRAL DAY - CCAA made it to November 30. All I can say is . . . FINALLY. Goodbye to November. (it only took 6 months - yikes!) 188 LID days to go
- OCTOBER 6 = 16 month LIDversary - yes, another one bites the dust
I almost forgot that somewhere in the middle of this we had to redo our paperwork and reapply for our I-171H, get new fingerprints, etc. since our original application will expire as of October 21, 2007. I am silently hoping that we won't have to go through this a third time.
Other than that, we have been going gangbusters on the condo - so I will have some updates on that later. As for the rest of the adoption stuff, we will just go back to sticking our heads in the sand.
No comments:
Post a Comment