Of course, after I parked the car, rushed up the stairs, called to CB and got him out to the front of the building, I slipped down three stairs and ended up on my back side in a puddle of water. Yeah, moment ruined. CB got me back upstairs, but by the time he got back out to take a another look, the rainbow was gone.
These are the little things I can't wait to share with our girl. I have only seen one FULL RAINBOW before this - it was in Hawaii (land of rainbows). I got a picture of that one . . . now let's see if I can get it posted on this blog.
*Doesn't look like Hawaii, you say? Well, let me assure you that on all my "glamourous" business trips to Hawaii, this is usually what I see.
By the way, I'm fine - bruised back, bruised elbow and strained muscle in the neck, but otherwise good to go.
2 comments:
like mother, like daughter....glad you didn't break anything.
like mother, like daughter....glad you didn't break anything.
Post a Comment