14 October 2006

room for one more?

Our lives are already full with family, friends, travel, work and renovation, but now we are adding a "little one" to the mix. Adoption, parenting, china culture and language are now suddenly on the list, too. Join us during our wait and preparation to become parents.

ps. I should probably add "blogging" to the list . . . peer pressure has gotten us to this point - so this is for all of our "faraway" connections (and those close by too). If getting this thing up and running is any indication of what we are in for - we are in big trouble (and I will really need to work on my technical skills) . . . so I apologize in advance, bear with me while I figure out how to say "hello" in html . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you plan to keep up with TNH's blog, you are going to have to learn some bigger words...do you have a Thesaurus?

Anonymous said...

Looks good to me! I like the name.