25 December 2006

one small step in age, one huge leap into the next survey group

greetings from florida - i found that we have an internet connection!

my birthday was saturday

I am having trouble with this one - it is one of my "scary birthdays" - this year has officially kicked my butt out of the 18 to 34 set.

How did this happen? Now I understand how the phrase "thirtysomething" was coined.

Let's just hope that we get this baby before I "officially" forget what is was like to be a kid myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! You've reached a milestone--you can now run for president!

Enjoy Florida!

wzgirl said...

Uhm, yeah - I can relate. BDays, holidays - all of those things are such timemarkers as we stand in this waiting room. Hang in there - you are in good company! XO

PS - And, Happy BDay!

Nikki said...

Happy b-day!!! And,
Don't worry, when baby comes the being a kid part will all come back to you!