11 January 2007

happy B-day "B"

Dear B,
In honor of your birthday (the BIG THREE - OOOHHH!) and to celebrate "half-way through the MBA program" - I give you a little quiz . . .

What planet should you rule?

. . . and just for fun . . .

Could you pass 8th grade Spanish?

Feliz CumpleaƱos!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got 7 out of 8 on the Spanish quiz. I wish those quizzes would tell you which ones you got wrong. I think it was the snowing question.

Happy birthday to B!

Anonymous said...

Just for the record we are only 1/3 of the way done with his MBA....Ohhhh how I wish it was 1/2 way.

Anonymous said...

i took years and years of spanish and lived in spain for a year. I can say that I like your dog and that your dog is next to the beach in the bathroom. other than that, I suck.