21 January 2007

happy birthday amy d.

YES - Happy Birthday! forever twenty-nine . . .

OK, the birthdays are just rolling in a little too fast for me now. I have post dated this entry for posterity (today is really the 22nd). We are still trying to catch up from the holiday hangovers - and haven't even gotten our New Year's cards out yet . . .

So, it got me to thinking, the January birthday people kind of get the shaft (too). I am a December birthday - so I understand how it goes during the busy holiday season. But, I really am beginning to think that these January folks have it worse.

We have had both sets of parents visiting from out of town in the last two weeks, is that a good excuse?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep! I'm a January birthday (this Thursday, the 25th) and as a kid I hated it. I wanted the presents spaced out through the year, haha. I had a best friend in high school whose birthday was ON Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Yep my brother is a January birthday and he knows the pain. We were always so partied and presented out that he was lucky to get a card. He's still waiting for one from me this year (b-day was 1/19).