I woke up this morning to a very large amount of e-mail, etc. from the adoption boards I frequent. Needless to say, I am not done with CNN yet. I have attached a post from another blog that much more eloquently explains the inaccuracies of last night's show and is also listing a big ol' list of e-mails and contacts (including sponsors) to which you can make your opinions known.
For those of you who think that this does not really pertain to you, think again. Remember that we caught these inaccuracies because it is something we know intimately about. However, ask yourself how many other topics are they covering that we are relying on their FACTUAL, SOLID and UNBIASED information. This is not just about the responsibility they have on a NEWS story about chinese adoption, this is about the responsibility they have for every NEWS story they decide to air.
1 comment:
Good for you-putting this on the blog! A learning experience this has been, to believe nothing you see on CNN!
Uneducated fabrication with the goals of what... creating animosity towards us and our adopted children?
aaagggghhhhhhhh
Post a Comment