19 February 2007

day off - woo hoo


I have the day off so I am making myself useful.

This post is especially for my little nieces, "Cinderella" (age almost 5), "Belle" (age 3 1/2), "Mulan" (age 3) and, of course, my sister (the teacher) and her 1st grade class:

Here are some cool websites I found with activities and crafts to learn about Chinese New Year - check them out!. Remember, CNY festivities last for 15 days - the 15th day is the Lantern Festival.










Did you know that Lunar New Year is celebrated by one-fifth of the world's population?
I had a great time finding these and there are A LOT more out there. I am bookmarking for my soon-to-be little one. Let me know how they turn out!

ps. Now you have no excuses, Aunt Mimi - get your "game on" now!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Thanks for all the good info.
We are always looking for new fun things to do around here.
Happy Chinese New Year!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the fun